Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Getting to know you

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you.Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
A- Attached or single: 27 years attached
B- Best Friend: Cary
C-Cake or Pie: Both
D-Day: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Make-up
F- Favorite Color: Pink
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither
H-Home town: Hooper
I- Indulgences: Chocolate
- January or July?: July
K-Kids: only 6
L-Life is incomplete without: My family
M- Marriage Date: 11-15-1980
N- Number of Siblings: 3-2 sisters 1 brother
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Losing someone close to me.
Q- Quote: Those who play together stay together
R- Reason To Smile: I'm happy and healthy,great family,awesome husband.
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Three: Cindy,Mandy,Cassie
U- Unknown fact about me: I was voted most conceited my senior year in high school.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Bring on the ribs!!
W- Worst Habit: Trying to make all of the people happy all of the time.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Neither
Y-Your favorite food: Mexican or Greek
Z: Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

2 comments:

The Vance's said...

I already did that one! Thanks tho!
Your getting better at this blogging thing!

McKenzie said...

Yeah, We are staying dry. I missed being with you guys at the race. I almost started crying when I was looking at the pics. Your grandbabies are looking so big, I can't believe it. How are you doing?